Social Icons

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Note to my Siblings.

To my beloved siblings.. without you, I'd have so much more time in my day to do so many more important things. 

I want to share an epiphany I've had with you. The dishwasher does not load itself. Leaving your dirty dishes on the counter above the dishwasher does not count as putting your dishes away. Laundry does not fold itself. If doing laundry implies mixing up which baskets are clean, and which ones are dirty, and then walking away, SUCCESS! The bathroom does not get cleaned by itself. Those hair products, toothpaste blobs and facial hair covering the countertop do not magically disappear!! Dinner does not cook itself. If you know of a fairy that makes dinner magically appear, why haven't you introduced us?! In the meantime, don't complain! You don't like it, don't eat! 

To my brother, if you think that the best way to be able to use my car is to piss me off completely, I'm afraid you are horribly mistaken! Treating me and the rest of the family like shit is not the best way to show off your obvious maturity. And please, when I tell you that you are grounded from it, it doesn't mean that you can take it anyways. Please, I beg you! try it. See how far you get before being pulled over for driving a stolen vehicle. 

To my sisters, please. Try to keep the mood swings to a minimum. Keeping up with the two of you is giving me whiplash. Between a 13 year old who thinks she's 30 and a 16 year old who is prone to outbursts, there are some days I don't know how you are going to make it through the day! 

To my babyboy, you are so cute! I love you kiddo! 

Signed, 
Your Slave of a Sister, 
Mhea aka Cinderella 

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I have written this same letter many a times! KIDS! someday they will appreciate us.

:Luvvie said...

lol.. I think kids should get a handbook once they reach a certain age that tells them whats what.. have someone they respect write it.. cuz Lord knows they won't listen to us!! lol