Social Icons

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dad's Newest GF??

So, Dad's got a new lady friend. 

As you know, I was SO not a fan of the last one, mostly because of the way it all happened, but that's over now. Now we have Stacey! Now, I don't exactly know the extent of their relationship. I know they talk on the phone a lot, and see each other enough considering she lives three hours away,  but you know what? I'm okay with it. I like Stacey. 
I like pro/con lists. So here goes. 
Pros-
  1. She didn't come off as only interested in BabyBoy, which is a major plus. She woulda been SO outta there if she had. You wanna be a part of this family?! you take the WHOLE family. Suck it up.  
  2. She's 2 years OLDER than Dad which is sooo much less weird than 15 years older than me. I don't want any frickin Gilmore Girls Loralei stepmom. Nuh uh. Not gonna happen. 
  3. She's made a decision to keep in touch with all the kids. She facebooks, sends cards, talks on the phone. It seems like we aren't an inconvenience like it did with dad's last one. 
  4. She's really sweet! At first I made the decision to not like her, pretty much cuz I'm a bitch, but dude, if you've talked to this woman, you can't not like her. It's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure she's a frickin angel posing as a human. 
Cons-
  1. She lives 3 hours away
  2. She has 4 boys. FOUR! all younger than me.. Now I might be jumping the gun here.. But dude. If anything ever super happened between dad and her? I'd be toast. Seriously. I can't even handle one teenage brother. Oy.
Anywhoozle, I'm meeting her face to face next week. Wonder how that'll go. 

3 comments:

Lys said...

good luck! she sounds nice from what you've said, let's hope she's just as good in person :)

James Higham said...

Why does he keep changing them? How do you feel? In my second book, there's a 20 year old girl who comes to terms [not] with Dad's new love.

:Luvvie said...

I'm pretty sure we scared away his first one.. LOL..

What book is that??