Social Icons

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hot younger girl on Simcoe

We passed each other on the side walk by simcoe and wellington.  We both kept looking back.  Interested in meeting?

I absolutely love reading the personals. The one above came from today's paper. I love the hope thats in them. For some reason, this reminds me of the "if you like pina coladas' song. How about this one??

gave you a quarter for parking at fanshawe college on tuesday
you were short a quarter for your parking ticket so i gave you one...would love to spend a couple more of them buying you a coffee over a chat.you were with your mom and a little one.hope you get this....

Translation? 'I couldnt hit on you with your mom there! Please remember who I am?' 

hahaha absolutely cracks me up. So, the real reason for this post and long intro is because there is another article out in the papers about the orphanage. We are pretty excited. 
To check it out, click here
To check out our website, click here.

Stay tuned for much much more :D

It's nice to have something to concentrate on, and with any luck, we'll reach out goal in no time at all. Very exciting.

No comments: