Social Icons

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cruise Anyone??

So we are going on a cruise for Christmas, and I have mixed feelings. 

I know! Mixed feelings about an entire week in the sun, not cooking, cleaning, just working on a beautiful lobster red most likely?! (I've never been one for sunscreen :S) But I'm going with friends and family. And by friends and family, I actually mean my family and THEIR friends. Me? I'm gonna be hanging with the whole family and their friends allll week. And its on a boat. With no way off. At all. 

BUT. There is a ray of hope. My dad's maybe girlfriend maybe not chiquita backed out! So now there's room for someone else to come! Now I just have to convince one of my friends to come with. In general? No problem! But it is a difficult thing because its over Christmas. We will be in Jamaica on Christmas day. (which I'll admit is pretty cool!) So now I have to find someone that I'm gonna enjoy hanging with.. anyone wanna go cruisin?!

No comments: