Social Icons

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Proposals

Today on the news, here was a cute little piece about a man who proposed to his girlfriend.. Awww!!! .. So the gf is a teacher of a grade 2 class, and so he lines up her kids, and they each have a letter that spells out the proposal!! I thought that was just TOO cute! 

I think proposals are the cutest things ever! and I always encourage my guy friends to think long and hard before they pop the question.. So that they do it just right!! :P

SO, do you have any cute proposal stories? or know of any??  

1 comment:

Medio Pomelo said...

I think that's the very scene how the funny Ben Stiller movie begins, "Meet the Parents".

No proposal stories on my side unfortunately :( All my friends have been proposed in a very unromantic or boring way.