Social Icons

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

101 Things About Me- in progress- up to 51!

1. I still love getting up on saturday mornings and watching cartoons.

2. I love to go dancing

3. I want to learn ballroom dancing

4. I've been a sister to over 150 kids

5. I can't sleep with socks on

6. Bananas make my eyes itch

7. I like scrambled eggs. The thought of runny yoke is nasty for me!

8. I like being picky! about whatever I want! like I only like presidents choice white cheddar Mac and cheese! No others!

9. I don't overly enjoy tenting. Id rather be in my parents trailer where I am not sleeping on rocks, or with spiders and bugs. Ill still go, and I won't complain, but I just don't enjoy it!

10. I hate hummers, they remind me of lego.

11. Tim hortons and starbucks suck ever since I found second cup

12. I almost never get angry, only when someone hurts one of my friends and family, I'm overprotective

13. I would help out a friend at any cost.

14. I have an eye for matchmaking. I keep my ears open, and watch quietly, and I am fairly intuitive. "dr love ;)"

15. I hate it when people feel embarassed.. I try to discourage that as much as possible..

16. I cant talk. I accredit this lovely little thing to the fact that I learned half the words I know by reading.

17. I always make up words.. I love it.. if you dont.. you'll have to get over it..

18. If you ever need to talk, I'm always available... anytime.

19. I am not angry at the man who killed my mom

20. I am more mad at my dad who started dating 10 weeks after my mom died.

21. I wish I lived in the carribean. I am not meant for cold weather!

22. I can't remember the last time I had a great birthday

23. I like feeling needed

24. I nearly ran away three times while growing up. Usually on my birthday

25. I slept through two classes in the library in high school when I was on T3 from surgery

26. I only forged one note in high school to get out of class- and got caught.

27. I apparently don't know how to say 'no'. I agree to help everyone with everything and burn myself out.

28. People have always thought I was older than I am

29. When I was 12, people thought my younger brother and sister were mine.

30. I know everything that's going on with my friends, even if they aren't the ones to tell me.. so I sometimes wait to see how long it takes them to tell me themselves.. Usually doesn't take long.

31. In my first accident, I backed into a phone booth.

32. In the second one, I slammed into a transport. (I really am a better driver than it seems!)

33. Sometimes I get a little roadrage.

34. I hate taking care of ppl when they are intoxicated, however I still do it everytime.

35. I picked up my brother from a commencement party (which had the whole school there) in my pajamas :D

36. I want to visit Rwanda, Thailand, and Australia. Hawaii seems a little unattainable.

37. I don't really like my dad's current gf.. I'm worried she's going to hurt him. 

38. A guy once wrote me a letter that told me I was the "wood of his burning fire" (whatever that's supposed to mean)

39. Everyone called me 'mom' in university

40. I love being taken care of

41. I love cuddling

42. I am terrified of the dark

43. I like to name inanimate objects like my gps, car, phone etc.

44. I don't like the consistency of yogurt

45. I need feedback on everything I do

46. I've only ever broke 2 bones.. and they were fingers so pretty minor all things considering

47. My favourite colours are blue, silver, and black

48. I can pick up almost any musical instrument and figure it out.. and pay a short tune in almost no time at all.. 

49. I love to collect quotes. 

50. I don't think I'll ever like any of my dad's gfs.. not until they are a friend and then more. 

51. I only wrote number 37 because I'm pretty sure my dad is reading this. 

No comments: