Social Icons

Friday, September 26, 2008

when the lights go out, the stars appear, you'll find me...

in front of the tv?!

I have a schedule.. not my daily schedule of naptimes and meals and appointments.. I'm talking about when it gets dark, the kids go to bed, and time is my own.. and I can live in someone else's world..

Monday- Prison Break and One Tree Hill
Tuesday- House and Privileged
Wednesday- Americas got Talent
Thursday- Survivor

See?! now about the shows...

Prison Break- Have you SEEN Wentworth Miller?! that RIGHT there is a great reason to watch the show. Ok, plus the fact that its always moving, the perfect mix of action with a twist of romance, I absolutely love it! Mmmm.. and being that there is one main female character in the whole show, leaving LOTS and LOTS of gorgeous men?! 

One Tree Hill- Confession? I've been watching this since it first started, and I feel like to stop now would be a betrayal! This show definately brought my roomates and I together in university, as it was the only thing we all had in common. The only show outside of cartoons we all agreed was worth watching! I owe this show a lot..

House- His hilarious ways is something I aspire to! His snarky attitude is just endearing. 

Privileged- An awesome new show!! Cheyenne from Reba stars in this new drama, and it is very good. It's weird seeing her go from playing a blond ditz in Reba who was all about family, to the tutor in a world without the bond of family at all.

Americas Got Talent- awww!! when you see a four year old little girl like Kaitlyn singing her little heart out on stage, it just makes me smile!

Survivor- A family must. I mean, if you want to be a part of my family, apparently you have to watch the show. No matter how old, overdone, and boring you think it is. An hour of my week I'd be glad to have back. New season started last night. woot. woot.

No comments: