Social Icons

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If my life were a musical...

This would be my soundtrack..

I decided to post this, but I'll keep updating and adding as I remember and as life goes on...

Songs before I can remember...
Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
This song makes me cry everytime I hear it. It makes me think of my own father, and how much I love him, and how he chose me. See, he adopted me when I was two years old.
I'll love you forever by Robert Munsch
This song reminds me of my mother. She used to read this to me, and sing it to me every night. I have the book she gave me as a baby, and it was found the day of her funeral.

Grade eight graduation
Graduation by Vitamin C
I dont know why I was so stuck on this song! I've always been attached to old friends, and always wanted to be a part of people's stories. I love wondering where people will be in 5 or 10 years, and I guess this song kind of expressed my feelings better than I could.

Grade eleven
You do it to yourself by Radiohead

Somebody by Reba McEntire

These were both songs sung in the coffeehouse that year, and I had them stuck in my head the entire year. They were both catchy and cute.

Grade twelve
Listen to Your Heart by DHT
Everytime We Touch
I Miss You
Neverending Dream
Bad Boy
Piece of Heaven by Cascada

(ok, so I went through a techno patch! A short lapse of musical judgement. I blame it on Kaylee!)

Summer '01
Amazed by You by Lonestar

Summer '02
Hey Ho by Tragedie
Around the World by ATC

Summer '03
Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

Summer '04
Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack

Summer '05
I love you always, forever by Donna Lewis

Summer '06
So Sick by Ne-Yo
Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
Whenever Wherever by Shakira

Summer '07
If you like pina coladas- Rupert Holmes
Watching You- Rodney Atkins

Summer '08
Mammia Mia Soundtrack
I kissed a girl by Katy Perry
Wasn't Me by Shaggy

University Year One
 Quando Quando Quando by Michael Buble

Songs I'm loving right now?
Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood

No comments: