Social Icons

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day #25

This morning, when we finally got ourselves out of bed, and made ourselves look presentable-ish, being that we had no clean laundry and had to improvise in a big way, I dropped Jenn off at Jimmy's (Mama Tina was staying there) and then continued on to town to meet Dalton. After spending an hour at the photocopy place getting copies of all the receipts, bookwork, info on the children etc, we went to see the nurse to get copies of all of the medical records she had (which isn't much) and stop in at the fundi. Then I took a piki home to get ready for a meeting with Daniel from TI and pretty Bob.


So, Bob and I apparently share my piki driver Elisha. A few days ago, when we bought Stella's sewing machine, there was no room in the car for me, so I called Elisha but he was with Bob. I went into the store to buy a drink, came out, and there he was. I had just press send on a text to Bob saying he was allllways stealing my piki driver, but then Elisha told me that when Bob heard it was me on the phone, he'd switched pikis so Elisha could come get me. Today, similar story, except apparently when Elisha hears it's me, he ditches Bob and comes to get me. Kind of a fun game. I feel so loved.

Anywhoozles, after dropping all my stuff off at home, I met up with Bob to walk over to TI. After a not-so-fun meeting with Daniel and Bob, then a meeting just with Bob, I finally was free to join Mama Tina, Jenn, Faith, Walter and Caleb at Deep Sea for some much needed pampering.

Pretty much it for today, we got our toenails painted all pretty, and then we stopped at Agi's for a drink and fellowship. When we made it back to the lodge for dinner, Ibrahiem had made us an amazing dinner (as usual), and now it's time to hit the hay.

- Breezey

No comments: