Social Icons

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas.. in Jamaica Mon!

Well hello there! long time no talk.. So.. I'm in sunny, wonderful Miami.. got back yesterday from our cruise which was FABULOUS. I have lots of stories.. but I'm gonna use those stories for later posts. And I definately have videos that will make you laugh till you cry. Pics to come.

Anyways, I spent Christmas in Jamaica, meeting the Spice Doctor, and buying enough rum that everyone now thinks I'm an alchy.. which I am okay with.. It was wonderful to wake up on Christmas morning to the SUN and warmth. SO different from the 6 feet of snow we have in Canada. Luckily I was able to avoid Santa for the most part, which was a definate pro.

I go home tomorrow, and will be returning to the freezing cold. It will not be a good day. I did however want to say hello.. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and loved ones. Talk soon!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were and where you were. I am glad you joined the blogosphere again. WELCOME BACK!

I can't wait to hear the stories and see pictures.

Elle Field said...

Glad you had a fab time - can't wait to see the pics!

Here's to a fabbity 2009 for you! :0)

Marshall Family said...

happy new year, sounds wonderful although I am jelouse of jamaica and your cruise :( blub blub!

Medio Pomelo said...

Wow, this sounds awesome!! But I'm sure going home to the 6 feet snow will be good too! happy new year to you too and I look forward to the pictures!

BloodRedRoses said...

I am SO JEALOUS. I had to suffer through the damn snow and cold.

Would love to see the pics!

Happy New Year :)