Social Icons

Friday, December 12, 2008

pissed off..

convo a few min ago.. 

A mother- 'How is your week lookin next week?'

me- ' oh, you know.. busy.. doing a lot of work and packing and fun stuff. what with Tuesday (which should be my mom's birthday), this week is gonna be pretty shitty.'

witch on the other end of the convo- 'welcome to my world'.

WTF. 'Welcome to my WORLD?!'.. I am 20 FLIPPING years old. I should not know about your world. When I am 45 like you, I'm sure I'll know a DAMN lot about your world.. but until then? SCREW off.. LET me have an OUNCE of my youth.

see.. I'm the type of person who doesn't get angry easily.. but this freaking comment.. this condescending comment.. pissed me right off.. oh man.. I'm so pissed.. retarded. I think I've been dealing with a lot pretty FUCKING well.. and now a comment like this makes me wanna punch someone in the face. GRRR.. ok.. I'm going to bed.. like I said, I have a LOT to do.. 

2 comments:

Sandi said...

oh girlfriend! I am so sorry that person was such a bitch! I am happy to beat her up a bit if you want me to.

I love you and hope you get through this tough time. I have been thinking about you a lot. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

i hate it when people try and make out like their life is tougher than yours.

shoulda smacked her upside the head.

silly bitch.