Social Icons

Thursday, December 4, 2008

You asked for it... part 2

**note** this is the last of the questions from the other day.. I'll prolly do it again in a few months.. 
If you could have any one wish at this very moment, or do something relatively realistic, what would it be and why? 
well, at the risk of sounding like a 12 year old loser.. and because everything else I would generally say are already on the books (aka visiting africa, going to the carribean with friends for a get-a-way).. I would want to spend a week with my baby sister O on the set of the third twilight movie. yes. I am a loser. but I would love to see how it all works.. and my sister is obsessed with Kellan Lutz so.. it'd be the nice thing to do. 

If you could get a message across to a large group of people. Who would those people be? What would your message be?
That one person can make a difference. And never stop being YOU. Don't be who your friends/family think you SHOULD be.. just be you. 

What makes you feel great about yourself?
uhh.. I have no idea.. getting a massage, getting gel nails, going dancing, feeling accepted.
Who inspires you most?
mm.. My mom.. and good writers .. oh! and Dr. Laura Slessinger (or however you spell it) .. or she
did when I was little :P 
What are you naturally good at? (Skills, abilities, gifts etc.)
Music.. Listening.. Understanding people. 
What do people typically ask you for help in?
People problems. Family feuds, problems with friends.. that sort of thing..
If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
English. or Special Education. 
What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?
*cheese alert* my happily ever after? 
What are the values you look for most?
honesty, loyalty, compassion, reliability, security, respect. 
What were some challenges, difficulties and hardships you’ve overcome or are in the process of overcoming? How did you do it?
THAT will have to be a post of its own.. I do not have time for that one :P
Are you a klutz? 
uh.. ya. pretty much. 
First quote that pops to your mind.
Hate is easy. Love takes COURAGE.

No comments: