Social Icons

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pics from my Cruise

This christmas, we decided to take a cruise in the carribean to get away from the whole being at home business.. it would be too hard. So, we packed our bags and headed to the carribean! We boarded Saturday, at sea sunday, pulled into Mexico on Monday, Day at sea on tuesday, Wednesday in Grand Cayman, Thursday (Christmas) in Jamaica, Friday a day at sea and saturday we were back in Miami!  
 I love this picture.. the shadows and such just worked so well!! 


The piano bar on the ship.. where we spent many a night, and many a drink with lots of fun new friends.. Belting out Margaritaville, attempting Bohemian Rhapsody.. Good times.. Good times..

This was in Mexico.. I took a pic of the neat store.. and until I put them on the computer, I didn't realize how scary those clouds were! 

Wicked awesome truck.. Definately came back with enough rum to sink a ship.. mmmm!!

"wastin away again in Margaritaville!".. Enough said!

THAT is my 63 year old grandmother parasailing. Yup.. my grama.. up there! 

Ooh.. a view I miss terribly!! :(

In Mexico, we got a taxi to a nearby beach, where we had some drinks, played in the sand and slept the day away in the beautiful sun. That night we went shopping. In Grand Cayman, we shopped the day away! We had margaritas in Margaritaville.. It was wonderful. In Jamaica, my grandma and BabyBoy and I hired a taxi to drive us around just seeing the island. We met the 'spice doctor', a man who taught us about all the spices and herbs on the island.. which was pretty neat.. and then, of course, shopping!! 

I'll add more pics later.. maybe some videos too.. but I promised these, so here they are! :D

No comments: