Social Icons

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tilt-a-whirl for your liquor

Guys, I have to say that you HAVE to check these glasses out. I've been drinking Sambucca out of them tonight.. and they are flipping TRIPPY!! .. Because if drinking doesn't make you dizzy enough, here is a tilt-a-whirl for your liquor.. They are hard to explain.. so you have to check it out! They don't spill!! CRAZINESS! I'm amazed. Impressed. check it out!!

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/11/roly_poly_shot_glasses_will_sp.php

5 comments:

Sandi said...

seems like drinking would be even harder!

Elle Field said...

Mmmm - Sambuca! Those glasses are craaaaazy - I want some!

Medio Pomelo said...

funny!!! great design, good idea! at least it gives you an excuse when you are drunk or just clumsy for spilling your drink.

David Stehle said...

Hey, do I get to take credit for the "great design" compliment? ;)

:Luvvie said...

Sandi- hahaha no kidding :P

Elle- I know! Its soo good! .. ebay my friend.. ebay..

Medio- ya.. they certainly screw with your eyes!!

Diamondkt- absolutely ;) you're my favourite Santa ever!! :D..