Social Icons

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MM.. A Small Gift

I think the Weatherman knew how crappy life has been, so he decided to give us a beautiful day yesterday. At about 20 degrees Celsius, the sun was shining, and not one cloud to be seen. Absolutely gorgeous. 

So, to celebrate the gorgeous weather, I called up all the friends I've put off seeing for the last 5 months, and told them to all meet me down by the river. Kill five birds with one stone?? So me and all the girls, Baby Boy, and Charlie (one of my three new ferrets) all went for a walk around the river. Both Baby Boy and Charlie were in heaven. All these people paying attention to them?! Plus, I let Charlie run around the park without a leash. Eventually she got tired though, and came and fell asleep on my feet. Adorable. 

I love those days where after everything has gone wrong for so long, and then for one single day, everything seems to go right. :D 

No comments: