Social Icons

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jinxed.

Alright. I am now going to explain to you EXACTLY why I'm jinxed. There isn't much that goes right in my life.

April 2007- diagnosed with depression. My entire year at university is botched. I drop out.

August 2007- lost my job. moved to edmonton.

February 2008- in a HUGE accident. Van is a write off and lucky to be alive.

May 2008- mom is killed in car accident. enough said.

November 2008- car broken into. one week later, my brother takes my car over a stop sign. Gutted the underside of my car. 

especially this last year has been mighty shitty. 

There is more. Much more, but I'm busy and frustrated. As I remember, I will add.

5 comments:

Fidget Midget said...

Hi there,
I saw you checked out my blog, so I thought I'd check out yours :)

Sorry to hear that you've had such a bad year. I really hope things start to change! *hug*

-Sarah

Marissa said...

Wow...I am so sorry for everything you have been through. I cannot even begin to imagine handling all that you've handled. And you are still here, afloat, and writing about your experiences. That's incredibly brave. I admire your strength. Keep on keepin' on.

:Luvvie said...

Fidget- thanks! I hope so.. Im assuming it can only get better from here lol..

Marissa- Thank you as well.. I appreciate that.. and I just have to say I love your blog!! :D

Lys said...

i'm so sorry about all that's happened to you! ditto marissa's comment. i'm still working up the courage to post about my younger brother who died by suicide july 2007. i really hope things start to pick up for you :)

Anonymous said...

{hug} I'm positive that next year will be better for you!

Sending you some good vibes from sunny SA!