Social Icons

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Movies from the past, and present

This is a list of my favourite movies. Per usual, I will continue to update it as my mind allows me to remember it.




These are movies that I loved as a child


Muppet's Frog Prince
Fern Gully
A kid in King Arthur's Court

These are movies that are good Family friendly movies
Secondhand Lion
My Favourite Martian :D

Good cute movies
Ella Enchanted
Enchanted

These are good young teen movies
Extreme Days
Another Cinderella Story
Picture This

These are good chickflicks
Return to Me
Walk to Remember
Notebook
27 Dresses
Princess Bride
Ever After
Mighty Joe Young

Good stay in your pajamas movie
the Lakehouse
the 10th Kingdom

Good Musicals
Grease
My Fair Lady
Newsies
Hairspray
West Side Story
Annie
American Mall for a slightly younger crowd
Chicago
Phantom of the Opera
Mamma Mia!!
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Rodger & Hammerstein's Cinderella

Good Laughin movies- parental guidance advised!!
Good Luck Chuck
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Good Thinkin movies
Illusionist
The Invisible

These are good cartoon movies
Madagascar
Happy Feet
the Wild

These are good Princess movies
Anastasia
Beauty and the Beast; The enchanted castle
Cinderella 3

Want to see
The Fantasticks

No comments: