Social Icons

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Carrie Underwood!!!

Sorry for the fuzzy pics.. I was taking with my BB, so the quality is not great...
















So the evening started out with Little Big Town.. can't lie.. didn't really know any of their songs.. but they were alright.. I was looking forward to the headliner.....















... *audience going psycho*















CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! *hold for applause*


Awww, the show was amazing. Fabulous. Superb! She called up a little 5 year old girl for "All American Girl", and had her sing it with her, but sang it "Canadian Girl" instead. SOO cute!!















Now, I love Carrie, I really do.. but really. Her superhero outfit?! I was not a fan. Its a dress with a vest over top.. Not feeling it.. at all.. *sigh*














Ok, this wardrobe trick makes up for the retro craziness before.. 

She wore this gorgeous gown, and in the middle of one of the songs, the skirt suddenly flies off and its a cute little dress. Very very neat...















"Before he cheats" the Encore

Songs she sang? 
Flat on the Floor
Wasted
Get Out of This Town
The More Boys I Meet
Just a Dream
Jesus, Take the Wheel
I Know You Won't
I Ain't in Checotah Anymore
Crazy Dreams
I Told You So
Last Name
Don't Forget to Remember Me
Twisted
All-American Girl
So Small 

Encore: 
Paradise City
Before He Cheats


mmk I'll talk more about Carrie tomorrow.. for now? its bedtime! Nite!

No comments: