Social Icons

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Idiots behind the wheel.

You know how much I hate reading the newspaper, or watching the news. But a headline this morning reads 'Woman faces more charges in crash that claimed life of baby'.
 
Basically, a woman, who has been charged with impaired driving, collided with a car that held a mother and her three kids. The oldest two kids were sent home, but the mother and baby were transported to London hospital where the four month old baby died. 

This super pisses me off. People being idiots and not thinking.

My mom was on her way home in May when a truck driver slammed into our 15 passenger van, killing her instantly, and putting my baby brother into the hospital for two weeks with a skull fracture, in a coma for one. 

oh my god. I can't even finish this post. I'm shaking. I'm soo pissed off.  I'll finish what I want to say at a later date. 

No comments: