Social Icons

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting Through Toronto...

So today, I' had my backpack ripped apart at security. I mean ripped apart. Every pocket opened, every article moved looking for something, although, of course she couldn't tell me what was allegedly in my bag. After the entire thing is scattered all over the table, she then realizes she has the wrong bag, and quickly apologizes and continues on to the next poor, unsuspecting soul. Not only that but we were the only line who had the pleasure of finding out all about what a full body scan was. Jenn and i were not impressed when we realized that this could mean that someone in this airport could have naked photos of us. Not ok. So, now we wonder, do we look like terrorists? Is there a reason that man specifically sent us to that line? Do we have a sketchy appearance about us?

Either way, we are now waiting to board our huge double decker plane. Won't lie, ready to sleep the night away, and wake up in Paris! Don't worry, I'll get up and walk around every once in awhile.

xoxo
~Mhea

No comments: