Social Icons

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Puppy

Back when I used to be on here more regularly, David from The Rest is Still Unwritten tried to convince me more than once that trading in the baby for a puppy would be the best course of action. Over time, I came to agree that we did need a puppy, although there is no way in hell I'd give up my BabyBoy! :P On October 2, 2o09, we picked out my newest baby. This is Toby. He's a Golden Retriever, and the SWEETEST dog ever. He and BabyBoy get along alright, they have their attention issues, and sometimes enjoy harassing one another for the hell of it, however all in all, an amazing pair.



Both of my babies
He's gonna be a scholar. My smart puppy!

Halloween '09

The most recent pic I have.

He's got a claim on my passenger seat, however will give it up most graciously. He's in his second level of obedience school, and is doing very well! He can have a bit of a stubborn streak, he doesn't like what we are doing, he'll just sit down and refuse to move, looking at me like 'Oh sure! You first!'. He's terrified of blenders. He loves his treat ball and playing fetch. He's my baby!

~ Mhea

No comments: