Social Icons

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Angel girl

Halo..
I never promised you a ray of light  
I never promised there'd be sunshine everyday  
I'll give you everything I have  The good the bad...  
Why do you put me on a pedestal?  
I'm so up high that I can't see the ground below  
So help me down, you've got it wrong  
I don't belong there  

[Chorus]  
One thing is clear  
I wear a halo  
I wear a halo when you look at me  
But standing from here  
You wouldn't say so  
You wouldn't say so if you were me  
I always said that I would make mistakes  
I'm only human and that's my saving grace  
I fall as hard as I try  
So don't be blinded  
See me as I really am  
I have flaws and sometimes I even sin  
So pull me from that pedestal,
I don't belong there  One thing is clear  
I wear a halo  
I wear a halo when you look at me  
but standing from here  
you wouldn't say so... 

No comments: