Social Icons

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ahhhh! One decision down, a million more to go!

Well! I have applied back to university! :D Pending acceptance, I'll be taking a social work program! I'm slightly excited, slightly hyper-ventilating. I am the worlds GREATEST procrastinator. I can sit here and think of a million reasons why I should put off writing this post, and am actually writing this post to procrastinate so I don't have to clean my room. Look at this blog for instance! I write almost everyday for months, and then write MAYBE every week or so. I don't put the effort into things I should. I start things off with gusto, all good intentions of getting things done in a timely manner!.. and then.. the real Mhea comes back, and things get put off and forgotten for ridiculous amounts of time. And I really don't know how to change. I'm a professional procrastinator. I've been my whole life. And now I have to go back where there are books, essays, lectures, notes, group projects.. great.. and now I'm talking myself  OUT of going. Bah. I just wanted to let you, the blogosphere community know that I, Mhea, am taking the INITIATIVE -ya, I do that sometimes- to move ahead. I am returning to school *tear*. Hopefully it goes better than it did last time :S. Peace! 

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I am so proud of you!

Life is hard and scary sometimes, but if you let circumstance choose your life for you, you will have regrets. I can't wait to see you where go in life! I am always a blog post away if you need anything!

Medio Pomelo said...

Well done girl!!! :) You'll be fine!! I'm crossing fingers for you, I hope you'll have a great time at uni soon!

:Luvvie said...

Thanks ladies! Its nice to be moving forward.. not feeling like I'm not going anywhere.. I'm terrified, but I'll survive :P and Sandi, you are totally right about regrets.. I don't want anymore of those!!

I appreciate the encouragement!!