Social Icons

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

this child is AMAZING.

So my FABULOUS BabyBoy has started a new phase of adorable actions. 

When he laughs, he covers his mouth with both hands. 

When he's mad, he either folds his arms, (I swear I didn't teach him that!) or throws himself straight back from standing to lying on the floor, whacking his head in the process. 

When he's content, he walks around pounding his chest like Tarzan and yelling.

When he's feeling mischievous, he comes and tugs on my pants, and then runs and peeks around the corner at me. 

When he wants our other brother, or sees pics of him, he clicks his tongue. That's kind of their thing. 

He says 'please' and 'yes' and 'daddy' .. SO adorable. 

It's so much fun to watch them grow, and change. Watch them go from baby, to little boy. Their faces change, they grow taller, and just get more amazing. It's awesome! I'm in love!! 

No comments: