Social Icons

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mhea's Horrible No Good Very Bad Day.

My car = my baby.
My baby was violated. Assaulted. Molested. Some idiots thought it would be a good idea to pop the lock from the passenger side window and then try to rewire her. Someone must have scared them off but they grabbed my GPS and hit the road. 

Allow me to explain how UNIMPRESSED I AM. Not to throw a pity party, but haven't I been through enough this year?! I don't want to deal with some tractor driving hicks that thought it would be fun to try to steal my radio and/or car!. and yes, thats who did it because that is the only kind of person who lives in a town like this. I've moved 1500 times.. (or at least 5).. I've quit 2 jobs, I've left an entire life behind. Lost a mother and all the family I was getting to know back in Edmonton, and now this?! WHAT did I do to deserve this shit?! 

3 comments:

Sandi said...

You want me to fly to Canada and kick their ass? I will if you know who they are. Or at least get me their email address and I will scare the hell out them.

I am so sorry this happened to you!

:Luvvie said...

Hahaha thanks Sandi, I have no idea who did it.. and I'm SOO not impressed.. I think the idiots who did it are just lucky my dad didn't catch them.. they'd be toast! the jerks.

Elle Field said...

Awww - that's horrible. Hope you have a lovely weekend to make up for it.