Social Icons

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hello!

Being new to this whole blogging business, I figure that a hello is in order. I look forward to sharing the coming days with you, as my life is more dramatic sometimes than any soap opera or jennifer aniston movie.. 

I'm wondering where exactly my life is going.. why I've come to be where I am.. why certain events have triggered others that have had such impacts on my life..  I dont know where exactly I'm meant to be.. maybe seeing it in print will help... 

1 comment:

Pixie said...

Welcome to Blogger! I'm pretty new here myself. I'm digging your blog and it looks like we have a lot in common... I love Disney everything and musicals (OMG, did you go the Mamma Mia Singalong? Awesome!) and I am extremely lost as far as what I want to do with my life.