Social Icons

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Return

I'm back! :)

Ok so things that have happened since the last time I posted:

- Finished my summer of wedding after wedding. Thank God! However now a whole whack more people just got engaged, so next summer isn't looking much better!

- Finished up my summer job running the daycamp for underpriviledged kids. Twas a good summer! The kids were (for the most part) pretty good! Very little police involvement, and no SWAT team!

- I got a puppy! Toby is now five and a half months old, a Golden Retriever, and amazing!! Pics to follow.

- I'm still at home with BabyBoy, who is doing amazing!! He's a fabulous little boy!

- I'm starting courses, planning on starting back to college/ university in September 2011 for Social Work with a minor in Culinary Arts!

That's pretty much all the major stuff that has been going on! Still living in a little hole-in-the-wall town where nothing happens! Which is alright for the present.

Well, I think that's it! Talk soon!

- Mhea

No comments: