Social Icons

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Hometown.. A Walk down Memory Lane

So, I grew up in a small town.. figured I'd share a bit about it.. 


Below is the house I grew up in.. Has a lot of good memories.. I took these pics today, and I was horrified at how much of a dump it's become.. but.. such is life.. 


This was the school I went to in Kindergarten.. 

This was the variety store (the only one in town) that we used to go to to get penny candy, and ice cream.. plus all our movie rentals.. back then, there was noo lcbo

The horse stable I used to help out at .. 

Below is the fence which scraped me up multiple times. This is where I learnt to ride a bike.. :S .. and bled.. multiple times.. lol


In those trees, waay in back, the kids of Melbourne used to have a fort. We'd all meet up, and we'd rolled in old tires and such.. it was pretty sweet.. 


So.. that was my old town in pictures :) hope you enjoyed your stay.. cuz as much as I enjoyed my time there, thank God I got out when I did!!!





No comments: